I've been taking the volume of everything to zero,then raising the drums to 90 and then matching (By ear) everything else to that. Often the solo instruments are down at eg 80-83. I find I like the base usually at about 87-88 and backing piano /guitar in the 80s. It varies from song to song. I sometimes then take the whole mix up using the bottom fader in that nifty mixing window in BIAB. I've set up my pans as per the advise previously with the drums and bass at -5 to -10 or + 5-+10. Guitar and piano around + or - 35 and solo instruments either + or - 50-65. I've also put Nutrino or nearly everything. There's something about Neutrino that adds a bit of clarity, but I'm still experimenting with the settings on it. All in all, I'm very happy with the results so far and I'm starting to play around with a few effects on tracks (eg compression on a bass line). If I'm doing anything fatal to my live mix, please let me know. My vocal effects are all covered by my voicelive 2 processor. whistle It's peculiarly addictive...... wink

Last edited by lambada; 11/30/16 02:04 PM.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic