Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
))) Boss VE-20 Vocal processor

Yes, that sounds good to me. For clarification, the setup I looking for is mainly for practice, not recording. So I'd be happy if it worked Ina living room for example. I appreciate these tips.

I missed this. In that case I would go with the Boss VE-20 and an SM58 through some Sennheiser phones. Should sound fantastic!

Regards,

Bob

Plus Guitarhacker: "It's not magic, but it will probably take you some time if you're not yet recording vocals you are satisfied with."

Even if money's no object, you will likely be as satisfied with this setup as any. And the magic will happen sooner than later.

An unmentioned advantage of the VE-20 is it does not need an instrument feed to follow the vocals. You can set the key and you are ready to go. Some of the others do require an instrument feed.

The presets are configured by professionals and the effects in all but the least expensive models are studio grade. The VE-20 has excellent effects.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.