Originally Posted By: Tim Cook
Originally Posted By: MarioD

Personally if I were going to use sf2 sounds I would use a sf2 player and not a sfz player as the sound will be the same in both. I would use a sfz player for only sfz sounds. YMMV.

Thanks for the tips. Personally I prefer one type of softare for multiple tasks if there are no other differences.

Also, be careful where you download software from. Places like http://software.informer.com/ often contain malware loaded versions. This is especially true of old software that the company nolonger supports; such as SoundFont Bank Manager from Creative Technology Ltd.

TX16Wx Software Sampler looks like a fun toy if you are going to be working with your own samples. But I am not sure I see and advantage to using it in this case.

Yes, be very careful when DLing any free software. I run Defender and Anti-malwarebytes prior to installation then again after installation. I also run cCleaner then Programs and Features to see if anything else has been installed. A big PITA but it needs to be done.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware