I also bought the optional 49-pack to go along with it. This ain't my first BiaB rodeo -- I've been using it since 1998. The last version I bought, though, was 2014, and it's been about that long since I've used it, plus I never really achieved any level of mastery with BiaB 2014 -- more of a passing acquaintance, really. Got busy with other things and it got set aside.

Well, I've decided it's time to get busy again and I'm wondering what the best way to reacquaint myself with BiaB, the everything pack in this case with the 49-pack addon, would be. I've been a member of these forums for about five years, but my last series of posts were about three years ago, so I've been absent for a while and my absence corresponds to my lack of use of 2014 as well. Oh well.

I've browsed through some of PG's tutorials and I'll probably start there. I've noticed some posts here about Youtube videos, so I'll probably take a look there too, see if any are worthwhile. I've been browsing through the forums here, but I haven't found much so far -- but I'll bet I'm just not looking in the right places.

Right now, my machine is still downloading the basic core files. I think I'll probably wait on all the others until I have BiaB 2017 up and running on this machine.

So, is there any sort of learning procedure you'd recommend? Just go through all the PG tutorials more or less sequentially? What about info sources here at the forums?

I guess it also bears mentioning that I've collected thousands of BiaB format song files over the years and I use a lot of them as ways to rehearse the music. As for my own work, I compose primarily instrumentals, and my styles can range from classical to zydeco and just about everything in between. One of the nice things about BiaB is it is flexible enough to handle just about anything I can throw at it. But I want to get acquainted with this new interface first before I start to put it through the paces I'll need.