Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Well done.

This is a perfect tribute. The genre was also perfect.

Story behind the news: Back in Jacksoneville NC, One of the bands I was in at the time had a drummer play with us for a few weeks or so. His name was Mark J. Through the years, we all kinda drifted apart and went down different paths in life. Facebook and one of the musicians from that town/era brought us all back together. As it turned out Mark had moved from eastern NC to the Tenn mountain town of Gatlinburg. He was still playing drums and messing with music. When the fires swept through the town and the hills around Gatlinburg, unfortunately, his house was among the hundreds of casualties, and he and his wife and family literally lost everything they owned.

Good song.
Hey Herb, Glad you liked it and I hope your friend can get some of the help that is being made available. Enjoy the Holidays. Tom
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Tommy,

Tragic subject - great song. Reminds me of some Don Reno at one of the Bluegrass festivals we used to frequent in California.

Prayers for Gatlinburg, and if people want to contribute:

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/local/tennessee/2016/12/01/gatlinburg-chamber-establishes-relief-fund/94733176/

Regards,

Bob
Bob, Thanks for your comments and especially having my back with the relief fund link. A glaring omission on my part. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Tom