For Sforzando, just install it and make note of where it put the 32-bit VST. Then open the VST/VSTi screen and add it to your list. Once you've done that, it is now available for BIAB to use it with Super MIDI tracks. If you want to use it separately, then just select the track under the plugins tab of the mixer and select Sforzando (which should now show up in the list). However, it won't respond to whatever instrument was set on the track (since it's not General MIDI compliant). You have to select an instrument and make sure it is mapped to the correct MIDI channel for it to work. Once you do that, you can save that setting if you ever want to easily bring it back up.

But don't use SFZ as your default MIDI synth, as that is not its purpose. It is best use to replace individual instruments on a track by track basis. Keep the Coyote synth as your default synth (or TTS-1 or Coyote Forte should you choose to go that route later), and then use SFZ on a track by track basis. You will get several instrument selections from PGMusic to use, but you can also use freely downloaded SFZ or SF2 (soundfont) sounds.

Again, you have to load the instrument you want and map it to the channel you want. If you select Options, there is a channels tab that tells you which tracks use which channels. I'd write that down and keep it at your desk. In the mixer, you can also rename the track to better reflect the new instrument you loaded.

I'm not at my music computer right now, so I can't post any pictures on how to do that, but if Noel or Trevor don't beat me to it, I'll try to remember to do so this evening.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com