AS we start 2017 I'd like to nominate:

David Wallimann

You can find him at:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wallimann/featured

- Guitar
- Fusion

David Wallimann is a huge "you-tube" channel guy with a on-line guitar instruction site. But don't hold that against him. grin

This guy is a fantastic guitar instructor who absolutely goes on fire at times with his videos. I have been a follower for years. His Master Class Videos can be simply eye opening and game changing for the closet guitarist and "music student" who craves web based instruction.

For any guitarist who thinks he knows how to play modally this (and I mean DW's entire class plan) is must viewing.

I have had the pleasure of working with David, including a year of woodshedding with his class material. He opened my eyes to modal playing and presents this topic like no other guitar instructor. His instruction borders on "story telling" and he tell a great story based on his mastery of the guitar fret board.

And by the way, he is a BIAB Guy! grin I know there are others in our forum who have enjoyed and been educated by DW. Would love to see him recognized and honored for his tremendous contribution to web based musical instruction.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper