Originally Posted By: vzudell
Don, I want to thank you again for your offer of the Dynavox. I became interested when I learned that it was Windows 7, because that is what I'm familiar with. I tried Windows 10 and did not like it at all. If you can wait for about 3 months before you send it I will then have a place to put it where I could use it. We hope to add another room onto our apartment this spring. Hubby has been drawing up plans because we are just so "stuffed" into our tiny apartment since we converted my (computer room, music room, office) into a room for our little great grand daughter and moved everything into our already overflowing bedroom. One can hardly move around to find everything. That will give you some time to find the adapter/charger too! Thanks again!
____Val

Dear Val,

My brief description doesn't do the Dynavox V-Max justice. It can be configured for hands-free Eye Tracking (with a separate accessory). It has WIFI for built-in internet access. I will also include a WIFI Range Extender so you can use it outdoors (within line of sight). It has a scratch resistant touch screen and 2 extra USB Ports for other accessories such as a WIFI or Bluetooth wireless keyboard.

Here is a picture and complete details.

http://www.dynavoxtech.com/products/vmaxplus/specs/

There is an 1800 page Owners' Manual pre-loaded on it's hard drive.

Don

PS: I should mention - It's CPU (Intel Adam) is NOT sufficiently robust to run BIAB.

Last edited by Don Gaynor; 02/03/17 04:06 AM.