Hello Shockwave,

Just finished watching the video series on mixing from start to finish using BIAB, Real Band, and Reaper.
GREAT JOB SIR!!

I'm gearing up to get BIAB 2016, so the timing couldn't be better.

My name is Marty & my songwriting partner (and fiancee) is Linda Keser.(pronounced KEEZER) We've been publishing songs now for about three years. She's the lyricist and I'm the music guy.

We are older folks so not to savvy on the so called "newer Music" and our aim is to push towards the sync licensing TV/Film area. Not touring, no band and all that. (been there done that)

So the idea of using BIAB to arrange the song and export to my DAW is really important. (Home studio and very small so really like real sound.) I already use Studio One (my DAW of choice) and wanted to know if I could use BIAB to arrange the songs, and do the mixing in S1. Really nice job with the video series.
But I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind...
The ads/sales on the web are a bit contradicting.
PG Music says that 2016 version includes Real Band. But everything else I see indicates that Real Band is a separate software. (i.e. separate purchase) Can you clarify?
And if it is in fact a separate software, can I still render individual "Real" tracks in BIAB to individual tracks and still import to S1? It seems to me I should be able to do this, but if Real Band is part of 2016 version, that would really help a lot.

By the way...got a real kick out of your New York Speaking voice, and your great "Country Singing Voice." Great song too.

Anyway, thanks very much for taking the time to make those videos. They really are helpful. And you did a great job with it.

Peace!

Marty & Linda