Originally Posted By: Andy A - USA
Hi, Jim. On the same subject, I occasionally get blue, green, and other, so four RD settings, (I don't have a song up right now, so guessing say yellow and violet).

Can you tell me what triggers them to be available?

I'll take my answer on the line. smile

Andy,

Many of the RealDrum tracks include variations for both "A" & "B" part marker parts of a song. PG Music calls them Groove Variations. Some styles have variation calls built-in. You can take any existing style and do the same thing.

Hover your mouse over any bar number and right click and the window you see in the photo below pops up. Notice RealDrum groove variations is not active in the menu. If I was using a RealDrums track with variations the command would be active.

Also notice another menu command "define C/D ..." has a red box around it. Select define C/D ... and you can call up another style with it's A & B part markers redefined as C & D for this song. Save the current style with a new name and you've created a multi-style.

Also of note is the long, vertical alphabet menu. You can use the alphabet menu to divide a song into user defined sections like A = intro, B = verse, C = chorus, d = ending then build a song using song sections.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Multistyles.jpg (162.92 KB, 133 downloads)

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home