Melodyne essential can convert as a plugin in the DAW application. The procedure is: Load the wav file mono instrument (singing) to the DAW application. Control M stretch over to track MELODYNE and let retrieve mono algorithm. After that I returned to the DAW application will appear in the track dashing. In the DAW application, add a midi track and penciling in wav track, drag into the midi track. I've got Melodyne Studio 4, but this process I have seen in the course Studio One. (English by creating through google translator, so I hope everything is translated understandable).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIAB 2017, Windows 10, Studio One PRO 2.6, Melodyne Studio 4, Sibelius 8, Music Creator 6 Touch, ACID Music Studio 9.0

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.