Sorry it's taken so long to respond! I've been in and out of town the past couple of weeks...

Originally Posted By: Skyline
A great groove Steve, and top class vocals - and harmonies - and the usual first class production. A super listen.
We've got similar social strife here following the Brexit referendum. Things are still very fraught...

John

John, thanks so much! It's great to hear from you!

Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Nice one, well sung and played.
Excellent mix.

Interesting lyrics.

Sergio

Thank you, Sergio. I really appreciate your comments.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Sounds great Steve! What a great message and the Vocal superb!! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey, I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment! Glad you like this one.

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We admire your consistently positive writes and this one certainly doesn't disappoint with it's timely message.

As Kenny said "professional touches are evident throughout this song..."

That pretty much covers it for us.

One word always comes to mind when we listen to your productions. Classy.

Whether it's the write, the vocal, the arrangement or the mix there's always just the right amount of everything. Never too much or too little.

Well done!!

J&B
That's what I was thinking. I am never disappointed when I see your songs pop up. This is no exception. Loved the stops and the superb vocal. Tom

Always appreciate hearing from you, Tom. Glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

J&B covered all the bases... This is up to your usual standards of excellence - the writing, the production and arrangement, the vocals - all top-shelf.

A great message, well presented.

Excellent.

fj

Thanks so much, Floyd. Your comments are always appreciated and welcome!

===

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words!

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann