Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd,

We have to agree with all the previous accolades. I'm not sure we can add to them. Nonetheless, pour thoughts:

Very commercial and perfect arrangement. And we think you touched a nerve with all who have been in this position - the realization and agony of knowing you really screwed up! You've creatively depicted the bumps in the road to forgiveness ... sometime mountains rather than bumps.

It's a great listen but gives the listener a little something to think about. For those who have been there, you show the empathy. For those who haven't, you've forewarned of the perils of stepping on it with the the love of your life.

The Janettes are sounding as good as ever. Superb harmony! And your choice of tracks were perfect for the message ... we particularly enjoyed the banjo. COntrary to some ways of thinking, the banjo isn't just for Bluegrass and "hillbillies".

Excellent ... we're still smiling!

Alan & Di

PS: And who says we can't get modern with our country? Another rumor squashed!

Alan - what a nice review... appreciate it... hope you are both doing well..

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, floyd

Very catchy and very pop!
As Greg said, the PG forum Hit Machine just keeps delivering!!! Everything a pop song should be and more.
Your main vocal and background vocals by the janettes are so good.
Bass drum is very cool in the mix.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki Adachi - thank you again for your continued support of my music... it is appreciated...