There are just so many songs in the showcase now, it makes it hard to keep up at times. What's really helpful is some members here have given recommendations of people to listen to for this or that. You sir, are one that has had repeated recommendations.

At the recent advice of someone on here I'm sure we both admire and respect I started listening to MANY of your songs. This song, even more specifically, was recommended.

I have to say, it's no mystery why. The comments before mine have covered things way better than I could.

That being said, I personally love "driving" type of songs a lot. This has that feel all the way around. It's amazing to me that you could have that type of sound work so well with such a strong treatment of the lyrical subject. It works, because you know what to do. I wouldn't have tackled it, I can tell you that much. Very well done!

Janice-"wow!" again. Her tone, timing and just overall delivery was what the song needed. The two of you blend REALLY well too! That chorus sounds SO good!

Production...emphasis on PROduction. Enough said there wink

Now back to listening to your songs. If you have any you feel particularly strong about, or are proud of, please shoot me a PM. I would love to put emphasis on those.

Great job again! I'm a fan!

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.