Matt, I did the same thing when writing macros for Lotus 123 and Excel as well as Standard Operating Procedures. The difference is that I call it the Gorilla Test.

texasprenegade, welcome. You are not the first one to point out the GUI. In fact there have been many requests to change it over the years. The latest 2017 GUI is much better than the older GUI , IMHO, but I can see where both can be very confusing for a new comer. Heck I'm an old user and sometimes I get lost trying to figure something out.

You are right about the GUI but so are those that were trying to help. The GUI will not change overnight so you have to do the changing. Put your GUI suggestions in the wish forum but keep on trying to learn the program. It does have a lot to offer and in fact I probably use less then 10% of what is available.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware