John

Yes, I knew about the verbose mode but I don't (didn't) use CCC anyway; remember, the very first version of CCC did not have a “Verbose mode” so I left CCC in the dust right off the bat.

I won’t rant here about Sonar (this isn’t a Sonar forum) but just for fun do a thorough check of how many Cakewalk folders you have on C:\ and check the sub-directories and contents in EACH one. Then compare that content to all the other CW folders on C: \. Remember, all of those folders (except one) are there even if you tell Sonar to install on a different DRIVE; a lot of redundancy. Yes, most are small files and you may think “mountain-molehill” paranoia; but there is no reason for it.

I won’t write a tome on why I finally walked away in November – but it ends with: it’s not the Greg Hendershott CW company I started with in 1989, there are other very good DAW’s out here so why put up with attitude.

I will monitor - since I've already paid for lifetime SPLAT - but I doubt I'll be returning (or recommending)

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 04/25/17 08:46 AM. Reason: nits and nats

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20