Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Were I a "real" song writer I would sit down today and write a tune like this to Janice. Of course then I'd have to be a singer also smile

Steve said "For us "long-timers", this song paints a very good illustration of our sentiments..." And I say "indeed."

Every line is so supportive of the message -- no fillers, no fluff... just a beautifully written lyric. Toss in the vocal/guitar performances, the perfect choice of RealTracks and your signature "everything in the right place" mix and as floyd said a "you never miss" production.

Guess this is my day to quote -- not because I'm lazy but because others stated my feeling so well. So as Noel said. "To my ears, your writing is sparkling fresh, your singing is easy-listening and very enjoyable, and your productions are vibrant and rich with clarity and purpose. In all honesty, I cannot imagine how it would be possible to improve on what you present."

Janice adds that like this tune your songs are so "singable" and that's a description that means much to her.

Outa the park!

J&B

Thanks y'all. I try to make every line add something. It is the shortest of short stories. No time for fluff. I always go back and rewrite, taking out unnecessary words and changing awkward sounding lines. Thanks for your always positive support. Tom
Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Another great one by you. Very well mixed; excellent vocal.

Sergio
Thanks Sergio. Glad you liked it. Tom
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Tom,

Your productions are getting stronger and stronger with each release.

This is outstanding.
Thanks David. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and then offering such kind remarks. Tom