Using my M40f/s headphones I can notice glitches/pops/clicks others don't seem to hear. I also notice I hear these things more with these headphones than other sound sources (different headphones, powered monitors etc) so it's not 'me' so much, rather what these headphones reveal to me.
So I like to use these when editing/mixing. Much better to catch an editing mistake early as opposed to later when mastering, and then having to go back..

Usually, looking closely (zooming in at the highest Resolution possible) at the exact spot in the track reveals what I am hearing (a true glitch in the audio, visually evident).
If you see such a thing, maybe you can paste the line again from somewhere else or even surgically remove the offending bits.

/I've been told by a company rep that Audio Technica is going to re-issue the M40f/s headphones again. According to him they haven't been able to replicate their sound as quickly as anticipated (like 2 years behind schedule currently, but still working on it).

Reviews like these show that people that have them really like them
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ATHM40/reviews

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome