For testing purposes, you wouldn't need the Coyote Forte; the Coyote WT (which I see you enabled from your screen shot) should suffice.

First of all, I presume that you can play a BIAB song (make sure you select a MIDI-only style, because a RealTracks style won't help test the system) and it plays fine using the Coyote WT.

If so, then open up the BIAB mixer and select the "Pianos" tab, then play something on the keyboard. Do you see input from the keyboard on the "Thru" track (if you don't see the Thru track, click on the little "Thru" button in the bottom right of the mixer to display it).

If you do see input, then that tells us that the keyboard is transmitting to the computer.

If so, then click on the "Mixer" tab and make sure you have an instrument selected for the "Thru" track. Also, make sure that you have the volume slider up for the Thru track.

If this all works, then you should hear latency (since your screen shot indicated you are running the MME audio driver). It will probably present itself as about a half second or so delay after hitting the keyboard key and hearing sound.

As Trevor (VideoTrack) suggested, download the ASIO4ALL driver and configure that on your computer. That should remove the latency.

Don't know if this helps, but it's a few things to try.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com