This is a real masterpiece, and I love the band!! It doesn't get much better than this. This is a top quality write, mix, arrangement, performance and production. You've made all the right choices.

The overall writing and production in the forum has improved in quality over the last few years as well as the quality of realtracks and features of BIAB. It's no longer unusual to hear a very professional sounding production and this is a good example of a radio ready home produced song. Super write and production. It's been several years now since I could keep pace with the rapid growth you and others have achieved in the top quality professionalism of writing and production. You are inspiring a whole new generation of home recordists and consistently displaying the amazing benefits of BIAB.

Not only do you have perfect command over lyrics, you are getting really good with your production techniques and arranging skills. This is a complete package for me and I've enjoyed my listen from start to finish each time I've played it through.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.