Originally Posted By: PeterF
Charlie

A cautionary tale well told. Excellent production all round and the song sounds great.
Floyd said it very eloquently - great job.

Peter

Thanks Peter. I appreciate you taking time to listen and comment.

Originally Posted By: 44kfl
yep, this sounds like the real thing

memories of growing up in the South

where this great sound was on every radio station

or so it seemed. I've missed you Charlie

glad you're back around

Kenny

Thanks Kenny. I grew up with this kind of music too. I hoping to get into posting more often. I'm already working on another.

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Charlie,

Now this is truly Country & Western in our book. Our book maybe kind of limited since we're from the Netherlands, but this is the kind of Country music we grew up with.
By the way that Pedal works great!

Rob and Anne-Marie

I'm glad you liked it. I think there are a certain number of us here on the forum who wouldn't mind seeing this genre make a comeback.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Charlie,
This sad story makes me feel kind of glad...like I`m sitting in a proper bar listening to a real singer and washing down the music with real ale.
Authentic! I enjoyed your vocals on the last song and this is just as good - with those background voices as a bonus.
Well done,

Robert

Thanks for commenting Robert. You describe a nice backdrop to this beer drinking song.

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Awesome toe tapper Charlie. Excellent vocal. Backtrack was very cool. Steel guitar was excellent

Thanks Scott. Old style songs like this sound best with some good Pedal steel licks. Glad you enjoyed it.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.