Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Hey Floyd,

Great song.

In terms of production, overall sound and relationship to storytelling giants this reminded me a lot of Dan Fogelberg.

So much so, I feel I could go to one of this albums, put on the needle and hear his.

Probably one of your best productions yet, and very 70s in its sound and arrangement--and I mean that as a high compliment.

Awesome job.

Thank you, Mr. Snyder... I had forgotten about Fogelberg... he was a good storyteller, too - though I did not spend a lot of time listening to (or "studying", since that is how I approached a lot of these writers) his catalogue. Had one of his early records...

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Floyd,

Great song and vocal excellent story telling - I can hear the Fogelberg that David mentions.
From the production point of view I see you've used 2 violins a cello and a midi string section and it sounds really nice - well done!
Gets better each play.

Peter

Thanks, Peter... The violins and cello are mixed in with the midi string section at fairly low levels in order to give movement (and "reality") to the strings... just one more GREAT thing about BIAB...