Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Really excellent delivery here Floyd. As usual, your arrangements are first class, and this is no exception.

Your intention to tell a story has certainly been achieved.

Consider this story 'told'

Appreciate that, Trev!

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Originally Posted By: Scott C
This was very cool song Floyd I swore I was watching a movie while listening to the lyrics . Backtrack was so complimentary to your vocal Well done

Alan here - Di is not feeling well
Scott pretty much took the thoughts straight from my mind. This is a three-and-a-half minute movie that tells a two-hour story - and tells it superbly. Your writing created all the images necessary - camera not needed.

You're a musical wizard. It seems all you have to do is pick up a pen and magic ink takes over. You open your mouth and vocal excellence falls out with no effort. You turn a "knob" on the mixing gear and suddenly some words and notes become an audio masterpiece. By the way - I liked the song!

The name that came to mind after the first verse and chorus was Tom T. Hall, probably the greatest story-teller in many decades.

Another "Floyd song".

Alan (I'm sure Di would want me to say "Hi" on her behalf)

Thanks, Alan. Hope that Di is feeling better. Appreciate all the nice comments... No question Tom T. is one of the great story tellers...