Originally Posted By: RnAM

Here's our latest song. It involved 27 tracks in Cubase (of which most of them were layered vocal tracks).
We created the basic arrangement in RMCA real-time MIDI chord arranger Pro, so what you're hearing is actually pure MIDI. But the GM Soundfont Rob has been working on for years did it's magic.
We used BIAB to analyze the chords and the Melodist function helped us big-time to create every individual vocal line.

Hope you like it, as always comments are welcome!

Rob & Anne-Marie

Oh my, such a stunning and beautiful piece. You guys work so hard getting each detail right but the end result seems to the ear to be the result of effortless talent.

It is hard to imagine and a testament to BIAB and your natural abilities to how close in quality your works match up to big, expensive productions of some of the world's most talented music coming from major studios by major artists.

At different times I feel a vibe in this song of The Cars, 10cc and vocally a similarity to Air Supply.

This is another masterpiece. Loved it.....

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.