<<< Now, you may ask, "why is this important if I'm only going to make backing tracks for a singer or something", and the core reason is simply: The program obviously can't hear your vocal, but it can detect the midi - and it does make a difference in how the accompanying realtracks turn out!! In other words, they do somewhat 'take into account' (for the lack of a better term) if the melody is there or not (or more importantly, when it's there and when not), if the midi data is there as reference.>>>

I have also found this to be true if you use multiple RealTrack instruments on the same track. It seems the current instrument anticipates the change and transition notes precede the new instrument. After much experimenting, to me, using the same track for multiple instruments in BIAB makes these changes in a much more pleasing and musical fashion than having the instruments on separate tracks or generated in RealBand.

It is also much faster and easier to do in BIAB than moving tracks to RB or any DAW...

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 06/15/17 02:09 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.