Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
ROG,

that was awesome! Somehow I missed the fact that you were using Muvizu! Great use of that software! (How did you make the cascading dollar signs? I take it that was one of the other programs you used?)

I'm guessing that you played guitar? I really liked the guitar decorations, whether you played them or crafted them from real tracks

The line "nothing's gonna happen here..." sounds very instrumental, like maybe you used a vocoder? Cool sound, however you achieved it.

I like the lyrics and the arrangement. You have a knack for makin' catchy tunes. Thanks for all you do to add value here! I appreciate your contributions!

Hi Pat my old friend!
Good to see a review from you, particularly in view of the animation.
I've had Muvizu for a while now and I have to say it was your own superb animations with it which prompted me to buy it. There's a lot to learn yet, before I can compete with you, but I'm having a lot of fun on the way. The cascade was done outside of muvizu, as you guessed and involved a lot of swapping between platforms.
And yes again, it was my old Syntovox vocoder on the "nothing's gonna happen here" line. Well spotted.
The guitar ornamentation was played by me - I couldn't get the RTs to do exactly what I had in mind, so I had to resort to the old methods!
So, many thanks for looking in on this one.
Regards, Roger.