Alright, so I was thinking (it happens once a year and I'm done ;)) about my interactions on the forum.

Thankfully, I haven't really had any run-in's in a long time. I've tried to change my approach a bit. Yet, I'm still not really sure how's it's perceived.

What got me thinking was JoeV (great guy) asked a simple question about getting students. My response was an attempt to be helpful, however, looking back at what I wrote, I could see where it could be taken otherwise.

Now, to be clear, no one said anything bad to me, including him. He was very gracious in fact.

Steve is another person I totally appreciate on these boards but always felt I had a questionable comment to. He didn't seem phased by it, so I'm hoping all is good? smile

I've have actually spoken via phone with several people from the forum and enjoyed those conversations very much! I'm not sure if they did...lol, but my speech patterns are very similar to how I type. The difference is the actual expression of voice. I think, but could be wrong, that I come across better speaking than typing.

So that being said, lay it on me. If I offended any of you, let me know how and when. I'm pretty sure I wasn't meant to be that if it came across that way.

This isn't so much coming from a place of people pleasing, as just working on my communication skills. From a song writer's perspective, that never hurts!

Thanks all! If I didn't value the forums so much, I wouldn't ask! smile

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.