Hey Tommy! You've added another link to your long chain of funny and original songs... and of course, one more for me to animate when I have time (your throughput is a lot faster than mine will ever be)

One suggestion: you really ought to post your lyrics. The humor in your songs hinges on the message, and some of us old guys (who in past lives spent way too much time in front of powerful amps turned all the way up).. well... some of us have a harder time than others when it comes to differentiating syllables and understanding lyrics.

I think you should also make it a point to say that you played the guitar solos. The real tracks are made by professionals, and we get used to hearing great guitar work in BIAB productions. It may not occur to everyone that SOMETIMES the awesome guitar part is being played by one of our forum friends, and that is important information!

Good job on this song! You have a remarkable knack for zeroing in on common aspects of life and giving them a slight twist to make them funny yet still recognizable! And the combination of your guitar playing, your skill with BIAB, and your wicked sense of humor always adds up to something that makes me smile.