I've tried every combo I can think of to get the midis from our Studio M into PowerTracks.
I can get all the files to dump into PT, but all go into one track.

EX: I set the Roland up so all 3 trax are set as follows . . . Roland is connected to computer with usb/midi interface.
All tracks on the Roland are set to External . . . Tracks 1 thru 8 on the Roland are internal.

Track 9, Drums, set to channel 10 Track 10, Bass, set to channel 2 Track 11, Piano, set to channel 1

In PT, I set track 9 up with channel 10, 10 is channel 2, 11 is channel 1

I hit record" and then start the Roland because I also can't figure out how to sinc them so the Roland starts when I hit "record" in PT.

I stop the recording in PT. Stop the Roland.

I answer the PT prompt as yes when asked it I want to save the audio track. (or no. Neither one works)

Everything is there, on one track.

I need them to dump on seperate tracks. With them all in one track, editing is a nightmare.

I did try copying the track to 3 seperate tracks and then deleting out the stuff I don't need in each track, using Piano Roll.
But it'll take a year to do all my songs/tracks this way. I have 100 of them to pull into PT.

Is it possible to pull the individual tracks from the Roland into PT, on seperate tracks?

I've played with the recording filters. The correct channels are selected.

Wayne wayne@thewaynereedconnection.com

Learn to play guitar and/or blues harp at amazing speed! "I Just Wanna Play The Darned Thing!"
http://www.thewaynereedconnection.com
Free text & audio newsletter! (Training & learning tips)