Hi,

For the most part the MIDI chord generation in Realband works well. I have a few MIDI files where it is off by a measure and have been trying to work out how to correct this.

For example, in measure 2 the generated chord is A and measure 3 is A, measure 4 is E, etc. But when the MIDI is played it actually is measure 2 and 3 are E and measure 4 is A. This repeats through the rest of the song.

The help for the Custom Chord Wizard states that if you select a region the chord generation will be restricted to the selected region. I tried that to see if it would make a difference. But when I highlight a region and then attempt to right click to be able to bring up the Custom Chord, (or Auto) Wizard the selection is cleared. I don't see any difference in the generated chords after I get to the associated option and apply it, so I can't tell if the the generation was attempted for the selection or not.

I found a mention for the audio chord wizard about setting the first measure, but I don't see a corresponding option.

How can I get the MIDI generated chords to be properly sync'd when I run into this problem? I would prefer to not have to manually correct this a chord at a time.

I've done different searches in the forums and so far have not found an answer. If this is already addressed somewhere just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Burt