Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Amazing Al. While it takes me a month or more to squeeze one tune outa the song tube some of you folks can just sit down and do it. I can only wish!

What makes the accomplishment even more amazing is the quality of what you did do quickly.

The write, heartfelt vocal and production are all in sync. And the chord progression? Oh yeah! Again, when I do squeeze that one song out it's usually 3-4 simple chords. Sigh..... smile

Great piece of work...no matter how quickly it was done.

Best of our thoughts to Di...and you both.

J&B

Hi Guys!

well, I think you sell yourselves short and what you do. Your music is some of the very best on the site ... that's what working on it for long periods of time produces.

But we sure do appreciate the kind words for this one ... thank you so much. The music creation portion of it comes to me rather easily ... chords just come to me in my head. I just have to work them a little bit for the sound I want.

Again, many thanks!

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops