Dear Shigeki...

I adore the musical world you live in, or that part of it I've heard in the "User's Forum", at least!

Based on the sound and style of your compositions, it's a sweet, airy, and mellow world made of equal parts of sunshine and rain, wind and calm, work and play, and inhabited by musicians whose talents assist in maintaining the delightful emotional "weather" of the place. I guess I'm trying to describe a kind of musical utopia, here.

Your composition, "Sandy Beach -- Fragment of Summer", has a sound that reminds me somewhat of the kind of light disco tunes that one could hear performed by professional bands that played for weddings and other celebratory events throughout the 70's here in America. But then again, your arrangement brings it up to date for the 21st century with its more smoothly jazzy feel and orchestral pleasures.

It's easy to listen to, and danceable, even. The lyrics, as usual, are sublime. You and Ms. Yoshikawa are an enviable musical team!

Sincerely,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 07/25/17 01:35 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".