Originally Posted By: PeterF
Janice & Bud

I got sore leg muscles just from watching! The song sounds joyous and wonderfully compliments the video.
Cleverly done and a great sounding production. I'll defer to you on the bluegrass authenticity and the G run' and just say it sounds perfect to me.

Peter

Thanks Peter. The Lester Flatt G Run is heard in virtually every BG tune recorded since he started it in the 40's. It's called that the irrespective of key. Capos are essential to the sound. smile Hope your legs are better!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Scott C
What a cool tune to go along with a very cool video. When we chatted in the summer you mentioned you liked to mountain bike. I thought nice relaxing cruise down a green space bike path. Wowser that was all out in the dirt racing. Very cool and kudos to you and Janet for being so passionate about cycling. I was tired and sore after watching the video :-)

Thanks Scott. We've about retired from racing but a local mountain bike series created a Ultra Grandmasters 70+ class this year where Bud wouldn't have the age excuse not to join in. smile

J&B