J&B

I was in Biloxi MS for Camille ('69) - THAT was REALLY bad (and I'm from Johnstown PA, you'll get it if you look it up) as well as three other large typhoons in early '70's in various locations in S.E.A, including Nora, I guess I'm just lucky that way wink , not to mention an actual war zone, multiple times, in that same time frame and area.

I am truly glad that tree missed your house, I really am. I wish NO ONE harm or ill will (well, that's not completely true, there is a group of "people" I would nuke out of existence tomorrow and sleep like a baby for the rest of my life. No, I do not mean NoKo (yet), but that's for a less genteel forum)

Hope you, and all affected forums members, get things back to normal soon

Moderators,

This whole thread grows very tiresome and since NOT even close to anything music related I recommend it be locked (it will get out of hand).

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20