Hey guys,

You might have taken care of the problem! I did "Run Administrator" in BiaB.

I've then tried a lot of changes and I haven't seen the message [“MESSAGE: Couldn't open wave device. The likely cause is another program is using the audio playback, or has left drivers open.”] come up at all. Not even once. That's good and I hope it stays that way.

A BIG THANK YOU!

I still have the other question about stopping a style change when playing (on the Chordsheet).
My goal is simply to compare the styles for the song.

Here's what I do:
1) Open my song and play it (to listen to the style) / then I click stop. The song stops.
2) I go to Style Picker and select another style (listening in “Quick” mode – not chords of song)
3) When I find a style I like, I select it at “Play using current Chordsheet for song”
4) The chordsheet appears and plays the song using that newly chosen style. But it keeps playing.

QUESTION: How can I stop the song from playing without going to Task Manager?

None of the icons respond (including the STOP icon). The song plays to the end then starts all over again. This happens even with the “4 bar preview” [“Play using current Chordsheet for song”] selected at Style Picker”.

So far, I've only been able to stop the play by going to Task Manager, to End Process {T.M. only shows one process open for BiaB]. Otherwise it'll go on playing forever.

Windows 7
BiaB 2018 Ultra PAK
Xtra PAK 3