Torrey,

This is outstanding. The sound, your singing, your melody, your lyrics, everything, they're all superb.

When I opened the thread, I immediately clicked on the Soundcloud link. I do this because I always like listening to songs without any preconceived ideas that often find their way into my thinking if I read the back story beforehand. I always read what the composer has written after I hear the song.

Because of my above process, I had no idea that this was conceived in a 'The Beatles' frame of mind and, as I sat listening, I kept thinking thoughts like: "This sounds just like it's one of The Beatles songs"; "He's really captured The Beatles sound, their arrangement style, their melody and chords really, really well"; "definitely The Beatles"; etc.

Then, after listening, when I returned and read what you'd written, I discovered your reference to The Beatles. I have to say, you channelled them incredibly well! You've captured the musical flavour of this iconic group perfectly! Outstanding.

I thoroughly enjoyed your track... start to end.

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024