Originally Posted By: Noel96
Steve,

It's really good to see you. I'm so sorry to hear that things have not been travelling along as smoothly as possible for you and your family. I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss.

Like a few of us on the forum, I've discovered, over the last few years, that getting older has a price tag attached to it. Still, if that's what it costs to sit on Earth just a little bit longer, I'll pay smile

This composition of yours is stunning, really stunning.

The beauty of the music rolls along like a warm gentle breeze on a pleasant summer's day. Everything about this had me captivated from beginning to end. Your piano melody is really enchanting. Your choice of notes and the harmonising of them made for a wonderful journey in sound. And then there was the orchestra...

Your ability to orchestrate is up there with the best in the forum. I've said this many times over the years. Since your scores never diminish in quality, though, it's always worth saying again! I greatly admire your talent and the way you consistently manage to find exactly the right sound and combination of sounds to provide the best musical excursion possible.

As I said earlier... stunning, really stunning.

All the best,
Noel

Noel, it is always so good to hear from you, my friend! Your comments are always so thoughtful, encouraging and uplifting. Music to my ears! smile So appreciate your kind words.

Originally Posted By: lambada
Steve

A beautiful composition and fabulous production. I'm very sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch health wise and family wise. I hope composing these beautiful tunes brings you some solace at this time.

Neil

Neil, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your thoughts of concern. God definitely uses music to strengthen me. Once again, thanks!

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
What a beautiful tune, Steve smile Sorry to hear about your health. At least it doesn't seem to have stopped you from making great music. The composition on this is truly stunning

Thanks so much for sharing - and from all of us at PG Music we hope the best for your health smile

Thank you very much, Deryk! Glad you like this one. I also truly appreciate your comments of encouragement about my health. PG Music has had a greater impact on me and my music than I know how to express. Great product, great staff!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann