Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: Le Miz
Title "2" is horrible. Inaccurate, even misleading. BiaB doesn't make your studio sound anything like a million dollars, but it can make you as a musician sound better (knowledge, technique, creativity), if you work at it. YMMV.

Just to clarify, Title 2 doesn't mention Band In A Box at all.

Title 2 simply states: "2. How to make your Home Studio Sound like a Million Dollars".

I understood Title 2 to be discussing a more generic subject matter, and nothing at all specifically related to Band In A Box, so I fail to understand how "BiaB doesn't make your studio sound anything like a million dollars" and it is "Inaccurate, even misleading".

The reason you "fail to understand" VideoTrack is because I messed up, totally. I didn't even notice that "BiaB" was not part of title 2. The way you interpreted it makes complete sense.

Sorry VideoTrack and also sorry Charlie.

(I wouldn't include BiaB in a generic book with title 2. YMMV.)

On another subject, some folks have commented on the word "Programming" in title 3. I would omit "Programming". I think you can use the other words and make an effective title. "Programming" means highly technical stuff to many people, and one of the great things about BiaB is how quickly you can start using it productively, even if you're a beginner.