Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Nice song and a great effort however, I'm going to differ from the crowd a bit and say the driving force behind the modern pop country vibe of this song is your vocals and not the music.

The music you produced is a good foundational starting point and I really enjoy your vocals but I hear room for some tweaks to blur the lines between outlaw singer doing Florida Georgia Line material.

I'm definitely in the minority opinion here and that's ok. You're batting close to 1,000 on the forum so my opinion is irrelevant and I've certainly been wrong before. I did enjoy my listen and I really respect your vocals. You're an awesome singer.

Charlie

Thanks for listening Charlie. I do get a lot of my influence from the older outlaw style country. I'm actually working on an entire album right now of more traditional material. Even though I do enjoy Florida Georgia line and some of the other pop country I prefer the old school sounding country and I'm sure that it shows through in my songs. In todays music scene that's ok though. Mashing styles together to make something different sounding can help set you apart from the crowd.

Samuel Davis Jr
BIAB 2018 + Cubase + Ignite
BMI

www.sammycountry.com