Jim I'm also sorry to hear about your lost gig and future opportunities (and I also assuming you aren't trolling)

At this point getting help is TOO Late at least for that venue - you already lost it. You need to be better prepared in future.

BUT for this instance:

- I suspect you DID NOT scope out the venue in DETAIL days before the gig (house sound system, mics, mixers, power PLUGS, etc.)

- I suspect you did NOT DRY RUN IT at home first? From now on tear everything part you plan to bring to gig, move it to the garage or another room, set it up like it would be at venue including suitable substitutions for any "house" gear and see if it all WORKS as configured.

- Finally, you obviously didn't have ANY kind of backup planned or you wouldn't be here posting about it.

ONE IS NONE, TWO IS ONE!

I hope you can figure out issue, correct it, and go forth and get other gigs. Maybe if you have a few successful gigs get the previous venue owner to see you DO HAVE your "stuff" together and get another shot at it.

Good Luck
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20