Hello, Shigeki...

Here's yet another song that proves that you are a musical chameleon, as I believe I've mentioned to you before.

Weren't songs arranged like this called "power ballads" during the 70's? They possessed common traits: strongly emotional lyrics belted out like anthems by singers with powerful voices augmented by driving basslines, full-blown synth orchestras and plenty of over-driven guitar solos.

Ms. Takako's vocals are exuberant and soulful. Actually, I would bet that she's holding back, which only means we'd better prepare ourselves for a future unveiling of her full singing powers!

Your lyrics, as usual, seem almost esoteric, but in a flagrantly beautiful way because of their visionary sharpness. It's as though you were attempting to deliberately blur the line between reality and dreams, the past and the future, to create your own world.

I think your own arranging skills invite Band-In-A-Box users like me to explore its capacity for building more orchestrally-textured compositions.

Sincerely,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 10/27/17 10:19 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".