My Focusrite 2i2 bundle arrived just over 2 weeks ago after a month on back order from the local music store. Unfortunately it arrived one day before I was booked for a total hip replacement! So I wasn't able to check it out until yesterday.
It works well. It was straightforward and intuitive to set up, even for someone who knows nothing about mixing and audio. The bass was overwhelming, probably because of the hifi speakers but after some experimentation the output sounded really good. It's a long time since I played with a band so it took some getting used to, but I'm really happy with BIAB.
I don't have any ambition to play professionally (my father and uncle did) but I get a great deal of satisfaction out of music as a hobby, and I think BIAB will add to the pleasure I get from playing.

Equipment: Yamaha 5'6" grand piano. BIAB for Macintosh 2017 --> 2020. MacBook Pro. Focusrite 2i2, Yamaha YC 88 keyboard

"Why do I have to go to school, Grandad? If I watch YouTube I'll know everything!"
- Grandson #3