Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Al,

I love the sound of this composition. The style sits incredibly comfortably with you... very classy.

After listening to your and Di's outstanding music on here for some time now, I once again find myself marvelling at your diversity. Whatever genre you choose to work in, you do it with excellence. One of the things that I love about BIAB is that it makes 'genre hopping' really easy. So many times on this forum, you two show us how it's done.

Best wishes to you both,
Noel

Hi Again, Noel.

Thank you very much for the really wonderful comments. This is a genre that just come to me without a second thought. What I've always liked about RnB is it's ability to set a definite mood - probably more so than most other genres. And what makes that uncanny is the breadth of moods it can impart. Di and I are huge fans of the Do-[*****] of the 50s and early 60s and the Smooth RnB of the mid-sixties through the late-seventies.

We appreciate your comments so much! Again, thank you.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops