Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Yes I am fully aware it can be done but it is cumbersome and must be done on a song-by-song basis and requires the user (me) to curate all of the RealStyles to see which ones will work together.

The reason PG gives us RealStyles is so we do not need to try every RealTrack to see which ones fit together. They save us incredible amounts of time by grouping the RealTracks into styles and even allow us to create our own favorite RealStyles as well as sell us add-on RealStyles.

So, what I am asking for is simply another cool feature that makes the product better and even gives PG another potential add-on with very little change to the main program; the main effort would be in curating the RealStyles to see which work well together.

Only the top part of my message was intended for you. I like your idea and agree with you that it would be a cool new feature! cool

The other part of my response was for Islansoul, since it wasn't clear if he was aware that he could achieve his excitement about mixing ballads and heavy rock in a single song right now.

I am not sure what inventive combos that PGMusic would come up with if they were to start curating RealSets, but my point to Islansoul is that even if he waits for PGMusic to come up with RealSets, he might not get the Ballad/Heavy Rock combo he's looking for from them... but fortunately he can find some magic combos for himself right now if he wants to.

I've been meaning to experiment with mixing styles more, myself, and I would completely welcome RealSets of styles that are already known to work really well together.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, MacPro (Mid-2010) OSX 10.12.6
DAW: Digital Performer 8