Thanks for the quick response Noel. By the way, don't you folks celebrate thanksgiving day?

Quote:
. Also, if you are using a VSTi/DXi at the moment, deactivate those in "Preferences | Midi Driver" and select "Microsoft GS Wavetable as the output driver.

This was the quick fix. But yieps, it a pretty bad compromise to be able to play thorough, but have no VSTi or DXi option. Between latency, the poor sounds and my amateur playing stills I now remember why I have never really embraced the keyboard with BIAB. Why isn't this at the top of the wish list? I wonder how few people actually play Keyboards with BIAB??

Actually, I discovered I no longer have an ASIO option in BIAB. Don't know exactly when I lost that option unless it was over a year ago when I changed audio devices. I will have to look into that if I pursue the keyboard and BIAB - latency is a killer.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper