Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Deryk,

That's really cool! Your parents are to be commended! And all of us who post on the Showcase Forum appreciate all the great feedback we get from you and the other PG Music folks who spend some time there. Thanks for all that!

Alan

Originally Posted By: MarioD

Fairly young? I'd say that you are still a puppy!

Older music? Well if that doesn't get my dander up!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alan - I definitely appreciate that my parents introduced me to the music they did! I'm quite happy my musical taste is as diverse as it is, and I owe a lot of that to my folks. I'm from a very musical family, so it was a big part of my upbringing.

Mario - I know, I know, I'm still a baby :P Older music is good music though! To a youngin like me anything before the 80's gets called "older music" - all about perspective though smile

Hi Deryk,

great to hear your family was musical and passed on some of their musical favorites to you. I started seriously listening to music in the late 1950s. Contrary to what many old farts like me think, (not referring to you, Mario!), I like to watch and listen to the evolution of the various musical genres. Pop, Country and Rock have changed dramatically over the past 50 years - Blues and Jazz much less so.

Thanks for all the work you and the other PG Staff do for us out here all over the world!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops