Mr. Bliss...

I am no ladies' man, but your song, "You Didn't Give Up On Me", is the kind of dreamy, ultra-mellow, quietly uplifting song that, if I had heard it in a club on a Friday, or a Saturday night, would put me instantly in my best sweet-talking mode and have me surveying the place for a dance partner:

ME: Um, pardon me, miss, but, I just KNOW that you didn't get all prettied-up as you so obviously are, and drive all the way out here in the pouring rain (I live in Seattle!) just to sit down while the D.J. spins Torrey Bliss' new song, "You Didn't Give Up On Me".

SHE: You're right, I didn't. Are you asking me to dance with you?

ME: Miss, I've been moving with you (pointing at my forehead) here...and here (pointing at my heart) ever since I first saw you this evening. All I need you to do, now, is to take me by the hand (extending it), so I can get you up out of that chair, and allow me to make our way to that crowded dance floor so you, and me, can do this for real...

I'm sure you get the picture. The optimistic title, the slow-bop rhythm, the glowing chords from the electric piano, the bluesy sweetness of the rhythm guitars, the gospel-like testimony of the vocal chorus, the love-making solo guitar and your committed singing provide a soulfully transporting listening experience.

Mr. Bliss, the music you post to the "User's Forum" are maps of many moods.

Appreciatively,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".