FYI since it was "cheap" I jumped on it

with a 20mbps DSL connection it took roughly 11+ hours to download the included Independence Pro Sampler content (think of it as their version Kontankt, as Samplitude Pro add-in). and FYI they Independence Pro ad says 70 GB's of content but its more like 64.9 GB's

The whole "suite of suites" registration is weird: Samplitude and SpectraLayers get registered at one Magix site while Soundforge gets register at ANOTHER Magix site (it's a old Sony orphan that's probably why)

some random notes

- This version of Independence Pro, since included as part of Samplitude, ONLY works in Samplitude. The VSTi will not work in any other host or DAW (already tried it, and tried a few hacks - "no joy")

- The included Izotope Mastering & Repair Suite is part of the Soundforge package so you won't see it pop-up in Samplitude.

- Back to independence pro: during Ind. Pro content installation (which can be run manually look for the content installer exe) it asks where to place content - I told it another drive and path but it seemed to ignore that and installed it ALL in to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Independence Libraries"

- when you download the Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, SpectraLayers Pro 4 (PC & MAC), SOUND FORGE Pro 11 installers link in the email they send (that has all the serial numbers) they in-turn DOWNLOAD a lot of other installers totaling 32 files at just over 10GB's and that's all placed in:

"C:\Users\username\Documents\MAGIX Downloads\Installationsmanager"

Have Fun
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20