Originally Posted By: Islansoul
What if PG Music added an extra feature where you could try out a Real Set or Real Track before you bought it to see if you liked it?

If they did that, no one would have to buy it because we would know the formula of which RealTracks to combine in order to recreate it. The audio demos are the key to letting customers know that the collections contain some some great combinations... and I must say, most of them really do sound pretty terrific. And all the current ones only use RealTracks from 2017 and previous. In the new year there will be new ones which also utilize 2018 RealTracks. Very cool.

What I do wish for is for the UserStyles feature to be fixed so that we can create our own combinations and save them for future use. This has been broken on the Mac version ever since I started using BIAB.

Just out of curiosity, do Windows users have working UserStyles? (i.e. the ability to create your own combination of RealTracks which can be saved with "File/StyleMaker/Save Style As..." and the *successfully* reloaded at another time in another project.)

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, MacPro (Mid-2010) OSX 10.12.6
DAW: Digital Performer 8