First I request that John, or anyone else who has successfully completed the Independence Pro CONTENT download to verify how many *.ytif files they end up with

Mine only go from 1 to 76 ,e.g., “Independence Content Image File 01.ytif,” up to number 76.

But if you only have 76 and since John publicly questioned my “math”hood grin re: “content” then if content is installed to default location:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Independence Libraries\Independence Pro"

Within that folder are one file and two folders:

---The file is "library.xml" for a total of ....1KB (noise level size file, 1KB)

---The first folder is "\image files" (contains actual compressed sound data libs called *.ytif's) these .ytif's are number 01 - 76 for a total of 64.4 GB . THIS IS THE BIGGEST “CHUNK” and admittedly again I may be missing a file or two (???) I have no way to verify, but the download ended normally without error, and when I re-run content installer there is a "repair?" option and it finds nothing missing or wrong so???

---The second folder is "\layers\" and under that a folder is one folder called" Independence Pro - Instruments" (I think this folder is the name I gave it but immaterial) and under that folder are 28 top level folders:

------ 01-25 of various instrument groups/types (01 Acoustic Drum Kits; 02 Electronic Drum Kits,... 25 YT Tune Model Instrumens) and three UNNUMBERED: "Yellow Tools Candy," "Yellow Tools Culture," and "Yell Tools Majestic."

-----Including those 28 folders and all subfolders there is a total of 219 folders, 3557 files, and 346 MB's of "content" except its not really "content" in the sense of SOUND these 3500+ files are *.ytil's are are the simply the instrument how to "structure" the sound from the *.ytif's but will call them content

So we are now at a grand total of: 64.4 GB's + 346 MB's or 64.65 GB's

So let’s now look for additional installed Independence Pro "stuff" (or in otherwords TRYING to show that the entirety of the Independence Pro INSTALL, including the installers, is ~70GB's)

There is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Independence" which contains Independence executables and miscellaneous files totaling 123 MB’s

Next “ C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MAGIX Services\Independence Libraries” with 191 files and 5 folders totaling 23.3 MB’s

Next “C:\Program Files\Common Files\MAGIX Services\Independence Libraries” with 177 files, 5 folders totaling 17.3 MB’s

Next “C:\Program Files (x86)\VST\MAGIX\Independence” 3 files, 1 folder totaling 174 MB’s

Next “C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugIns\MAGIX\Independence” 3 files, 1 folder totaling 174 MB’s

Next there are “C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Independence” and “C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Independence together have 811 files, 146 folders and is 410 MB’s

Next “C:\Users\Larry Kehl\Documents\MAGIX Projects\Independence” 0 files, 12 folders totaling 0 bytes (I haven’t created anything yet)

Total so far is 65.57 GB’s if we count the actual installer at 505 MBs = 66.08 (and I’m ROUNDING everything UP)

Now If look around at all the nooks and cranny’s like “C:\Users\Larry Kehl\AppData\Roaming” and “C:\Users\All Users\MAGIX\” and look for all the uninstall files, and a dozen or so like files I get something less than 1GB but I’ll round WAY up on these and call it 1 GB

Finally we have 66.08 + 1 = 67.08 so yea rounding this up gets you to (approx.) 70GBs’s but it’s not 70GB’s of sound CONTENT.

BUT AGAIN if I am missing some large .ytif’s (which is where I would likely be missing the majority of “content”) I’m unaware which .ytif’s I assume it would be

“Independence Content Image File 77.ytif” if that exists, and

“Independence Content Image File 78.ytif” again if that exists, and

… until I get a lot closer to 70GB

JOHN please tell me where I'm missing ~5 GBs'S

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20